1. Check the label description, size, color and bolt pattern match the contents and are compatible with your specific vehicle application.
2. Once a tire is mounted on the wheel there are no returns.
3. Check that wheels or tyres do not come in contact with any of the vehicle components such as brake calipers or suspension elements.
4. Make sure that proper hardware (compatible with specific vehicle and wheels) such as hubcentric rings and lug nuts or bolts is used for installing the wheels.
5. Ensure all lug nuts or bolts are properly tighten with proper torque.
6. Use only mild cleaning products to clean the wheels.
7. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in a voided warranty.